We are looking for motivated people to volunteer for Uwani Foundation, work on custom projects, help with fundraising, teach digital skills, help with outreaches and generally impact positively on individuals in our community.
Our Mission & Vision
In line with one of the targets of SDGs Goal No 5, our mission is to achieve Gender Equality by promoting and supporting the use of information and communication technologies to empower women and girls.
Our vision is to facilitate the creation of hubs in different rural townships, hubs set up to explore and equip individuals with digital skills. Hubs set up to provide a safe and conducive environment for girls and women to do tech.
Help us to build our community, please support our cause with as little as N3600 ($10).
- Yaay, we are taking part in the Equals commitment April 13, 2019
- The future of Edtech in Africa – What I See It Become April 7, 2019
- What does it mean to be digitally skilled? April 7, 2019
- How Do You Tech Weekend Girls Club February 10, 2019
- Why you cant be a digital illiterate February 8, 2019