We are looking for motivated people to volunteer for Uwani Hub, work on custom projects, help with fundraising, teach digital skills, help with outreaches and generally impact positively on individuals in our community.
Our Mission & Vision
In line with one of the targets of SDGs Goal No 5, our mission is to achieve Gender Equality by promoting and supporting the use of information and communication technologies to empower women and girls.
Help us to build our community, please support our cause with as little as N3600 ($10).
- We are hosting a team in the Technovation Challenge. Know a girl interested in technology, let’s meet her. December 1, 2019
- Update: Tech Lady BootCamp 19 was a success! October 24, 2019
- Our First Coding Summer Camp has ended (Aug 2019, Age 13 – 18) July 18, 2019
- On building a tech ecosystem in rural towns through hubs June 20, 2019
- How The Internet Works! June 10, 2019