Support Uwani Hub in equipping individuals in Ijebu-Imusin and Environs with Digital Skills free of charge.
A quick google search for ‘hubs in lagos’ and you will get hundreds of results, run the same search with rural towns as your location and you will likely get no results, for example, ‘hubs in ijebu’, will yield no visible hubs in its cities. We are changing that with our mission, our founder turned her office space into a tech hub. Today, Uwani Hub is equipping individuals, especially women and girls with 21st century digital skills free of charge.
For our immediate needs, $1876 will go a long way in helping us purchase this items.
- Lutian Eco Friendly Diesel Generator 6kva -5GF-LDE – $736
- Infocus IN112X Portable 3200 Lumens Projector – $340 (we currently borrow)
- HP Multifunctional Heavy Duty Color LaserJet Pro MFP 225dw – $550
A more extensive list of our needs are here:
- A 1000W Solar Hybrid Inverter System for consistent electricity provision. This covers installations, inverter, batteries, & solar panels. Currently in our area, we barely have two hours of government provided electricity, we spend NGN3000 ($8.50) daily on buying fuel for a shared generating set. ($4200)
- HP Multifunctional Heavy Duty Color LaserJet Pro MFP 225dw (1), this will allow us print resources and workshop handouts in house for participants and outreaches of our free workshops. ($550)