Membership is FREE for all FEMALES
Kindly click here to use the form below to sign up.
Sponsors are encouraged to sign up for membership too. We welcome you, your friends, and individuals, both within and outside Ijebu to support the goals of Uwani Hub in empowering women & girls in Ijebu-Imusin and environs by subscribing. To see more information on becoming a sponsor, please click here.
We have just five (4) rules.
- Don’t be a jerk, be respectful and kind in our online and offline communities
- Our hub is a safe and sacred space for people curious about tech, let’s keep it that way, no discrimination allowed, all beginners are welcomed
- Be open and willing to share your knowledge with the community, everybody knows something
- Be ready to teach another all the things you have learnt at the Hub
Benefits of being a member includes but not limited to:
- Receiving a cool membership card which gives you free access to any event, workshop and or programme being run in or out of the hub.
- Becoming an integral part of the success story of building the Ijebu Tech ecosystem.
- Using our space for your meetings and workshops at up to 80% discount.
- Invite to our exclusive Slack workspace and getting first dibs on events, scholarships, job and professional development opportunities available in the tech ecosystem.
- Having access to our pool of talents and beneficiaries of the free workshops at our hub.
- Invite to exclusive events organised by our partners and sponsors.
- Invite to share your knowledge with beneficiaries of our programmes and workshops, accommodation and feeding will be provided.
- Uwani Hub Community Membership costs NGN500 ($1.3) monthly
- Co-work desk space costs NGN10,500 monthly. We are open Monday – Fridays from 09.30 am – 6.00 pm. See google maps for updates on opening hours.
- We sometimes open on Sundays between 2:00 – 6:00pm depending on availability.
Please Note: Internet connectivity may not be provided at this time but we are working on making that a part of the offering.
Once successfully subscribed, your dues will go towards achieving the mission of the hub, equipping women and young people in our community with digital skills through our outreaches and workshops. Sometimes we give out free tees to our members.