Stay at home moms, teachers and girls in or out of high school/college curious to learn how to equip self with digital skills.
Saturdays only. 11.30am – 2.00pm. Four weeks (10 hours total)
- understand the importance of communicating securely
- set up an email account
- communicate with others digitally using email and other messaging apps
- use word processing applications to create documents
- share documents with others by attaching them to an email
- communicate with friends and family using video tools
- post messages, photographs, videos or blogs on social media platforms
- use the internet to find information that helps me solve problems at work
- use appropriate software to present information to others
- use appropriate software, including a spreadsheet, to manipulate and analyse data to help solve problems at work
- understand that different digital tools can improve my own and the organisation’s productivity
Achievement gained through this short course will be assessed by one assessment test (practical & written) to be held at the end the programme.
Certificate of attendance will be issued by How Do You Tech Ltd
April 01 2019 (Places still available)
Free of all charges, except your commitment to the programme and enthusiasm to learn.