Students in senior secondary schools (SS1 – SS3). we will equally reach out to stay at home moms, teachers and young people curious to learn how to embrace technology.
Every Saturday in the month of April. 11.30am – 2.30pm. Four weeks (12 hours total)
This introductory workshop is ideal for those who have no experience with computers or smartphones. This workshop will cover ways in which every individual currently uses technology and how they can tap into it for self empowerment.
- learn how to turn on a device (smartphone and computers)
- understand the importance of communicating securely
- set up an email account
- communicate with others digitally using email and other messaging apps
- use word processing applications to create documents
- share documents with others by attaching them to an email
- communicate with friends and family using video tools
- post messages, photographs, videos or blogs on social media platforms
Achievement gained through this workshop will be assessed by one assessment test (practical & written) to be held at the end the workshop.
The candidates will be awarded a certificate of participation by ‘How Do You Tech Limited’ based on their performance after all the evaluations.
April 2019 (Places still available)
Free of all charges, except your commitment to the programme and enthusiasm to learn.
P.S: We are accepting donations. We need to buy two all in one PCs (Personal computers) to be able to serve those who cannot afford a PC.